Question
Posted by: FAITH | 2004/10/22

INFERTILITY

I AM 34YRS OLD AND HAS NEVER BEEN PREGNANT. I WAS DIAGONISED WITH ENDOMETRIOSIS IN 1999. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FALL PREGNANT SINCE 1997. I PRODUCE A BROWN DISCHARGE WHICH HAPPENS DURING OVULATION AND AFTER ABOUT FOR FOUR DAYS AFTER MY PERIODS AND I WONDERING IF THAT HAS TO DO WITH ME BEING INFERTILE. THE DISCHARGE SOMETIMES GETS SO BAD IT LOOKS LIKE MUD.

I WENT FOR A LAPSCOPE IN 1999 AND I AM ABOUT TO GO FOR ANOTHER ONE IN TWO WEEKS TIME.

The discharge could indicate infection which could have caused damage to your tubes. The laparoscopy would show this.

Best wsihes

4
Posted by: Nix | 2004/10/22

Hi Faith,

Are you seeing a fertility specialist? The medfem clinic and vitalab clinic in Jhb are brilliant.

My friend had stage 4 endo and earlier this year, she gave birth to triplets following IVF.

there is always hope, as long as you're in good care.

Love
Nix

Reply to Nix
Posted by: ChilliedLime | 2004/10/22

why do you want to know???????

Reply to ChilliedLime
Posted by: wayne | 2004/10/22

hi "chilledlime", where are u from? Area?

Reply to wayne
Posted by: ChilledLime | 2004/10/22

My husband and I also tried for long to fall pregnant. We eventually went for tests - his sperm was tested and my ovulation and fallopian tubes were tested. The experts said that his spem was abnormal and I was not ovulating. WITH artificial insemination, they only gave us a 1 in 6 chance. Guess what? Last month we fell pregant naturally.
So whatever modern medicine suggests, never give up hope!

Reply to ChilledLime