Question
Posted by: Sweety | 2008/06/12

infertile

Hi there Doc
ive been on contraceptives for less than a year, 4 months on the injection and then prescribed to go on the pill for 5 months for my
irregular bleeding. Ive been off all contraceptives for 18months now and my periods are regular with a 30 day cycle. My problem is that i havent fallen pregnant yet.

I went to my gynie and after he examined me! He told me that everything is fine and it takes about 12 months or longer for the injection to work completely out of you system.
Could that be the reason why i havent fallen pregnant yet?
or cant i use any supplements to increase my fertility, Its really depressing me

Dear Sweety
Provided your gynaecologist is confident there are no tubal factored problems and sperm related problems the advice given is correct.