Question
Posted by: Lola | 2004/12/15

Infections

I have had a terrible infection for the past 8 months. I have now noticed that the infection reappears after sexual intercouse whilst using condoms. Is it at all possible to be allergic to condoms??

Yes, latex allergy can occur. If you do not have the symptoms when you have sex withour condoms, then this may well be the case.

1
Posted by: amie | 2004/12/17

I have heard that when you have infections after intercourse, the chances are that the person you are sleeping with is sleeping with someone else, thats why you have these problems, or it also could be that the condon doesn't agree with your skin type aswell. You should confront your partner and notify him about this. I also think that you should consult a doctor at your soonest convience.

Thank you for sharing you problem, i am glad to assist in whatever i know about the related problem.

Reply to amie