Question
Posted by: Tash | 2006/10/31

Infection while pregnant

I am 11 weeks pregnant and was getting a virginal discharge for most of the duration however it has become less since last week. I wrote in to find out about occassional cramping when I urinate and was wondering whether it would be an infection. I visited my gynae on Sat and enquired about the cramps but he said that it is normal. He did not do an exam. The problem is that on Sun my husband and I had sex and since then, he is getting a slight yellow discharge and his penis is itching (under the forskin).

Please could you advise.

Tash

It sounds like an infection of some sort, possibly thrush. Try Canesten pessaries.