Question
Posted by: CN | 2005/07/06

Infection, Thrush, what?? pls help!!

I am 21yrs old and for the past week have been suffering so badly, my vaginal area is so itchy that it actually makes me sick to my stomach, i have recently noticed that there is is yellowish fluid that is coming out, last night it was a bit lumpy but smells strange, like it is off? the area is extremely red.
i have suffered from cysts in the past, except they burst and was treated that way. but i have never suffered like this before. PLS advise what this could be, am i stressing for nothing or could there be something really wrong with me? Can i treat this before going to the doc? i am going mad with thinking all sorts of things that are wrong with me. Could this effect me having children one day? all i want is a house full of kids!
please help me before i go insane...

It sounds like thrush. Have a look at the Top 5 questions. You can try Canesten pessaries. If these do not help, see your doctor. Thrush will not interefere with you falling pregnant.

1
Posted by: Bell | 2005/07/06

Hi Im also 21 and suffered the same kind of stuff last week. went to see a doctor who prescribe some antibiotics said I have a terrible bladder infection there were only 6 tablets finished the corse and now nothing.

Reply to Bell