Question
Posted by: veni | 2005/07/08

Infection or what?

I have this problem ... whenever i am about to get my period or if im finished i cant stay even for few minutes with urine i need to get a ladies room before something else happens?

You could have an irritable bladder. Consult your doctor about it.
Tshepi, I am not sure what you mean by tumours but it sounds like you need to see a gynaecologist to see what they are.

2
Posted by: Jane | 2005/07/08

Make an appointment with your Gynae and get it sorted out immediately. Everything happens for a reason, you might not know why this is happening now, but eventually everything will come to light.

Best of luck!

Reply to Jane
Posted by: tshepi | 2005/07/08

i have a problem, i'm still a virgin, but i keep on getting tumas, on my vigina, this has been happening for years, so i don't know what to do?i don't know what it is? why this is happening

Reply to tshepi