Posted by: veni | 2005/07/08

Infection or what?

I have this problem ... whenever i am about to get my period or if im finished i cant stay even for few minutes with urine i need to get a ladies room before something else happens?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

You could have an irritable bladder. Consult your doctor about it.
Tshepi, I am not sure what you mean by tumours but it sounds like you need to see a gynaecologist to see what they are.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Jane | 2005/07/08

Make an appointment with your Gynae and get it sorted out immediately. Everything happens for a reason, you might not know why this is happening now, but eventually everything will come to light.

Best of luck!

Reply to Jane
Posted by: tshepi | 2005/07/08

i have a problem, i'm still a virgin, but i keep on getting tumas, on my vigina, this has been happening for years, so i don't know what to do?i don't know what it is? why this is happening

Reply to tshepi

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.