Posted by: dj | 2008/07/23

infection or not

hi doc.
I' ve been having this problem for quite some time now.
first it started everytime my hubby and i have sex i get a burning sensation in my vagina and last a few hours.
then i started getting it every 2nd day with out having sex.
and now the otherday my husband and i had sex he couldnt move once he was in becos it was burning so mucch.
and today i have this itchyness and i see theres like small cuts or pimples.
i have me using canalbe vaginal cream everytime and today when i pput it on itwas burning.maybe becos its open.
please tell me wats the cause of it.

It sounds like an infection, possibly thrush. You should use the pessaries and may need tablets like Sporonox as well. Your husband should also be treated . Abstain from sex till it is better.