Posted by: Uncertain | 2003/12/08

Infection after intercourse

I am happily married for the past 8 months. My only problem is when ever my husband and I made love, I can be certain to sit with an infection, urine burns, uncomfortable smell, white discharge, and even sometimes blood for more than two days. What is wrong, is it me, what can I do? Is it him?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

It depends what kind of infection you have. Bladder infections are quite common and are not related to STIs. You should see your gynaecologist next time this happens so that you can be checked for infection and have a diagnosis made.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: ok now | 2003/12/08

You can not get an infection after intercourse unless you husband is sleeping around and now also infected you with whatever he has picked up, only God knows where. Find out from your doctor why you are having these symptoms. You need to know for yur own peace of mind.

Reply to ok now

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.