Question
Posted by: Uncertain | 2003/12/08

Infection after intercourse

I am happily married for the past 8 months. My only problem is when ever my husband and I made love, I can be certain to sit with an infection, urine burns, uncomfortable smell, white discharge, and even sometimes blood for more than two days. What is wrong, is it me, what can I do? Is it him?

It depends what kind of infection you have. Bladder infections are quite common and are not related to STIs. You should see your gynaecologist next time this happens so that you can be checked for infection and have a diagnosis made.

1
Posted by: ok now | 2003/12/08

You can not get an infection after intercourse unless you husband is sleeping around and now also infected you with whatever he has picked up, only God knows where. Find out from your doctor why you are having these symptoms. You need to know for yur own peace of mind.

Reply to ok now