Posted by: alhe | 2008/09/21


My boyfriend has recently complained that after we had sex his penis was red, sore and dry. I don' t have any particular symptoms, slight itching before my period, but nothing unbearable. Is there something we should have checked?
Also, there is a cream, Medaspore, which my friend suggested I use if I am sexually active. Is this a good idea?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

It is possible that you could have a slight infection and not really notice it, so if your boyfriend is picking up on some change, then it is worth taking seriously and having a check up.

Medaspor is an antifungal cream - this is beneficial only if you have a fungal infection, but make sure you only use this then as overuse of such creams can result in the fungus building resistance.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: worried | 2009/12/08

Can men use neosprin or medaspore ointment ?

Reply to worried

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.