Question
Posted by: Rita | 2008/01/09

Infection

I am having a bacterial vaginosis infection. i've been treating it with medication prescribed by the doctor (metrogel & flagyl)but it does not go away. I have heard people saying that it can be treated by a plain yoghurt? meaning putting the yoghurt in a pad and wear it. Is thst true?

Yes, you can try this. You have to put the yoghurt into the vagina though.

1
Posted by: NKD | 2008/01/09

I have also struggled with infections for a long time, until my GP told me to use a normal tampon putting it in Bulgarian Yoghurt for about 5-10 minutes. AFter that you insert it and leave it in for about 5 hours and repeat this for 2 or 3 days until the infection clears up. Try it - it really does work.

Reply to NKD