Question
Posted by: Shy wife | 2007/05/09

Infection?

I feel shy asking this, but I am a bit worried. Last night I gave my husband a blowjob and swallowed the semen. I suffer from MVP and fear infections. Today I am feeling feverish, body aches, malaise and have no other flue symptoms. Can I get infection in blood from his semen?

Dear Shy wife
Not really - your stomach acid would have killed anything that may have been in there!

4
Posted by: Joker | 2007/05/10

Good thing you gave him oral. If you so lucky to get oral from him, your hart might just give you a problem...

Reply to Joker
Posted by: megirl | 2007/05/09

do u often get sick from just anything? is your immune system very low? i highly doubt you'll get sick from it...think about it...so many ppl swollen and imagine if every one got sick from it...every one at your office or the shopping mall would be sick :)

Reply to megirl
Posted by: Shy wife | 2007/05/09

not a dumb question... MVP is Mitral Valve Prolapse/floppy valve. It is a condition where the Heartvalve does not work properly. I sincerely hope that I don't get sick from what I've swallowed, cause how do I explain to the Doctor what caused the infection???

Reply to Shy wife
Posted by: megirl | 2007/05/09

hi.sorry to sound dumb...what is MVP?

Reply to megirl