Question
Posted by: Semi | 2007/04/11

Infection

Hi! I have a roomate that i share a bed with, she's got the funny smell which i think she got an infection. The thing is she is not talking about it. This thing has been goin on for about three months now, and is killing me cause i share a bed with her. She had the same smell last year but she went to the doctor which they told her it was an infection, so i am very worried cause i dont understand if she cant smell that there is something wrong. Is it possible that she is HIV positive,cause this comes and come back every year since she was 18, this is really bothering me cause she is very young and she is sleeping around with different guys without a condom!! I love her please guys help!

She could be HIV positive if she is having unprotected sex. However, this sounds more like a vaginal infection/STD. You cannot get this by sharing a bed.

3
Posted by: Semi | 2007/04/11

Thanks a lot i will try talk to her!

Reply to Semi
Posted by: friendly | 2007/04/11

hi semi
you guys are fruends, and you should talk about it.As you say she is sleeping around with guys with out condom.You can tell her that you are going to take a HIV test and ask her that she can also go wiyh you.You are friends you should talk about everything in the world.I hope you find your answer.goodluck

Reply to friendly
Posted by: friendly | 2007/04/11

hi semi

Reply to friendly