Question
Posted by: Sweets | 2006/08/01

infection

I would like to know if i can breastfeed my baby as i am suffering of genital herpes?

You can breastfeed as there is no contact between the baby and the herpes.

2
Posted by: Just me | 2006/08/02

Buy yourself Comfrey salve it is brilliant with Herpies and Gordelroos. Visit the website miraclecomfrey dot net and read for yourself and identify your nearest distributor. Another product you can use is Vanilla Essence who are very affective. Good luck

Reply to Just me
Posted by: Lala | 2006/08/01

please tell me more about genital herpes, how do you treat them aren't they making your life difficult? am not sure if what I am suffering from is herpes.

Reply to Lala