Question
Posted by: kita | 2006/04/06

Infection?

Doc,
I would like to find out, a while back i had kidny, and uranary track aswell as bladder infection. A week after i went to the doctor i got viganal infetion. she gave me some pills and cream. but ever since i had alot of discomfort because if iching and a excrsion of some kind of fluid. It has a colour. and i still have a terabile back pain where my kidneys is.
If you can help me i would be very thankful.

The itching could be thrush. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing recurrences. If you are still having kidney pain, you should go back to the doctor who treated you.