Question
Posted by: EMMA | 2004/11/16

INFECTION

I GOT A BURNING FEELINGIN MY VIRGINA...I AM ALSO PAST MY MENSTRUATION DATE(ABOUT A WEEK)&THE BURNING IS THERE 4 2 WEEKS.I HAD A PREGNANCY TEST&IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE...I HAVE DEPRESSION...DO YOU THINK IT IS MY INFECTION&DEPRESSION THAT CAUSES ME NOT TO HAVE MY PERIOD...AM I PREGNANT?

The itching and burning may be due to an infection. If you had a blood test and it was negative, then you are not pregnant. Stress/depression can cause your periods to stay away.

1
Posted by: LILY | 2004/11/16

I HAVE A BURNING,ITCHING FEELING IN MY VAGINA BESIDES THAT I HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY PERIOD YET...(2 WEEKS LATE).I HAD A PREGNANCY TEST DONE,IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE...I STOPPED USING MY DEPRESSION MEDICATION 2 WEEKS AGO...DOES IT HAVE A IMPACT ON MY PERIOD OR IS IT THE INFECTION...AM I PREGNANT?

Reply to LILY