Question
Posted by: Tamy | 2004/03/09

INFECTION

Suffering from vaginal infection, and having skin problems for the past 9 months. Consulted the doctor and went for aromapeel of the face. Medication taken for the breakout was Doccyllin. Starting have problems with acid build up as well

I now went to see a Nautratherapist and according to her taken medication for a just a long time., the immue system always becomes weak.

The medication prescibed by her was Bioflavanoids, Acidflora capusels,Magnesum paroxide, Arovit .

Please advise what does the above medication contain, and will this sort my problems out regarding the infection, skin breakout and acid build up and how long would I need to take this medication.

Expert ImageArchive

The Practitioner that you consulted should have explained to you what the treatment entails and how long it should take to expect a response. The remedies that you mention are nutritional micronutrient support as well as a probiotic to help repopulate the beneficial bacteria in your system. You have the right to be fully informed by a Practitioner about their proposed treatment, I would recommend that you contact them for a follow up appointment and ask them to be more informative about how they are diagnosing and treating you. If they do not do this, it would be better to get another opinion.
(Dr Chase Webber ND)