Question
Posted by: Yvette | 2006/11/07

Infant diagnosed with Rhabtoid Tumor

Good Afternoon

Please provide any treament advice or institution offering treatment for the Rhabdoid Tumors. A family member's infant child has been diagnosed with this and is seeking information that could lead to the successful treatment of this disease.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Dear Yvette
This child should be seen by a children's oncologist - best to contact the big academic hospitals like Red cross ( prof Hartley), or Johannesburg General or Pretoria Academic ( prof Mariana Kruger) as it is a very specialized field of treatment.

1
Posted by: Info | 2006/11/07

Hi there. Sorry to hear about this. Do a simple search on the net for Rhabtoid Tumor. You will be surprised to see how many info there is. I hope the infant gets better very soon. My prayers.

Reply to Info