Posted by: Tee | 2006/07/31


Hi All

i have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for 2 years now. we need some advice as to what kind of contreceptive can we use. i have never been on the pill or injection, can some out there who is experienced in this field advice me or should i go to the gynae for consultation. and can i buy over the counter?

your help will be highly appreciated.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Have a look under Contraception on this site. There is a lot of information there.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Tee | 2006/07/31

thank u very much!!!!

Reply to Tee
Posted by: D | 2006/07/31

Use the internet as a source or visit your nearest municipal clinic and they will sit down with you and tell you your best options as they will take your blood pressure and weight and ask you clinical questions regarding any history ailments and from there she can put you on the pill and give you condoms as well.. First visit scary but gets better after that..

Reply to D

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.