Question
Posted by: Tee | 2006/07/31

Inexperienced

Hi All

i have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for 2 years now. we need some advice as to what kind of contreceptive can we use. i have never been on the pill or injection, can some out there who is experienced in this field advice me or should i go to the gynae for consultation. and can i buy over the counter?

your help will be highly appreciated.

Have a look under Contraception on this site. There is a lot of information there.

2
Posted by: Tee | 2006/07/31

thank u very much!!!!

Reply to Tee
Posted by: D | 2006/07/31

Use the internet as a source or visit your nearest municipal clinic and they will sit down with you and tell you your best options as they will take your blood pressure and weight and ask you clinical questions regarding any history ailments and from there she can put you on the pill and give you condoms as well.. First visit scary but gets better after that..

Reply to D