Question
Posted by: Duraya | 2007/03/29

indigestion

After i eat it feels as though i have winds, for it i will take an eno, seconds later i have a terrible pain above my stomach which lasts whole night. I then have to throw up as well as have a bowel movement.This has happened three times before.This pain prevents me from lying down as i cannot find a comfortable position to sleep in.All i have to do is wait for it to pass, i am nautious all the time. Some says it could be an ulcer or gall stones. I thinknmaybe indigestion. Please advise as to what needs to be done could it be really serious or should i not worry.

Dear Duraya
No it sounds more serious than just indigestion - ask your doctor to have a look and see if you need a gastroscopy ( where they look with a little camera in the stomach) You may have a hiatus hernia?