Question
Posted by: betty | 2003/03/24

Increase weight or reps ?

I have been exercising for about four years now and think I have lost all the flab I am ever going to lose. I would like to tone now though. Do you increase the weight or the amount of reps in order to tone. What are the best exercises for a saggy bum ?

Dear Betty

If it is just tomne you are looking for first increase the number of repetitions to 3-4 sets of 12-15 repetitions. Once you can do this with ease you should increase your weights trying to achienve the same number of reps.

Sagging bum?

Try lower body exercises such as squats, lunges. If you do not know how please ask a professional to avoid injury.