Question
Posted by: Raj | 2004/10/16

increase penis size

Hello Dr.
This is Raj here.I am 21yrs old male,never had sex.My penis size is 5 inches in length & 4 inches in circumference.I believe my penis size is very small to give pleasure to a girl.I would like to know how to increase my penis size without using pills or pumps.

Raj kapur

You can only increase your penis size through surgery. Try to remember though that the vagina is only 4 inches, where do you want to put all those extra inches!!!

Pleasure come from the clitoris, which happens to be not inside but on top.

Stop fretting the small stuff.

Dr Elna McIntosh

4
Posted by: Diablo | 2004/10/18

It's not the size of the ship but the motion of the ocean.

Reply to Diablo
Posted by: JJ | 2004/10/18

You can tie some string around the tip then bend you leg slightly and tie the other end around your foot then when you walk you will stretch it every step you take.

Relax size is not everything, you will be able to make a female very happy with the equipment you have. Learn how to use your tongue and you will drive her wild :)

Reply to JJ
Posted by: Wouter | 2004/10/17

size is not the only thing counting. if you arm yourself with knowledge re technique etc you CAN have a fabulous sex life and you can give a woman lots of pleasure. contact me on innovation at writeme dot com.

Reply to Wouter
Posted by: BIG Daddy | 2004/10/16

Raj,

It is said that practising karma sutra type sex will increase your penis size.

Also, considering thet you are already 21 years old and STILL a virgin with such a small penis, doesn't indicate that you're going to get lucky anytime soon! Just Joking - Good Luck!

Reply to BIG Daddy