Posted by: Cherne | 2009/08/26

Increase fertility

i want to increase my Fertility rate what can me adn my husband use to do that, please help

Is staminogro right for my husband
And what can i use

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear Cherne

It is most important that you first fully investigate the cause of the fertility problem before using any supplements or any over the counter medication. In certain cases such as blocked tubes or in the event that there are structural problems or other diseases such as endometriosis then these conditions need to be addressed first before starting any fertility treatment or supplement. Some of these conditions may be totally asymptomatic (do not cause any symptoms at all) and may lead you in to a false sense of security regarding your fertility health.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: HI | 2009/08/27

I bought staminogro today to see how it works the pharmacist says it works and mainly for women but men can also have it.up to 4 tablets a day if you want to increase dosage about 100.00 it is for fertility problems,anti oxidant,imsomnia, cell healing,etc. read lot of articles and says you may use it with fertomid and people do fall pregnant on it. the big thing is patience.

Reply to HI

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.