Question
Posted by: Carl | 2004/01/12

Increase Body Mass/Weight + gain Muscle

Doc,

I have just discovered this forum so I apologise if U have answered this question before.

I am 1.78m tall & weigh 63kgs my BMI =20 i need to put on weight/muscle & have just signed up with a gym, with the intention of going three times a week as I have a pretty hectic job.

I was very interested in getting some some suppliments & vitamens to gain muscle an mass. Should I rather try one of those "body for life formula?"

What would you recommend? or is there any website I can visit the would be able to help me

Thanks in advance

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Carl,

You can't go wrong with Body-for-Life and I would suggest you give it a try.

Let me know if you want any more info as I would be more than happy to help.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist

2
Posted by: Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist | 2004/01/13

Carl, Astra,

You can buy the Body-for-Life book by Bill Phillips at any Link Max or major pharmacy chain that stocks their (EAS) products.

The book costs in the region of R250 incl. and you would do well to purchase it as it explains the Body-for-Life principle completely.

Keep well,

CB

Reply to Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist
Posted by: astra | 2004/01/13

Hi Carl, I'm in the same boat like you. I'm also going to join the gym now. Please let me know what Body of Life is all about or is there a website I can go to.

Doc if you can assist,I'll be so greatful.

Reply to astra