Question
Posted by: *J* | 2004/10/26

Incontinence products for woman?

Please be so kind as to inform me about incontinence products for a woman. I have been living with Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy for the last 21 years and want to urgently find a product that would prevent me from rather staying at home for fear of incontinence.

Please enpower me with the needed information or alternatively point me in the right direction.

Your valuable time and expertise are sincerely appreciated.

I presume that this is a neurological type of incontinence. Intermittent self catheterisation might be the best option. If your incontinence is due to an irritable bladder, there are medications which can help. Your best bet would be to see a urologist or a urogynaecologist.

1
Posted by: Incontinence products | 2014/01/17

I am very happy to read your articles it’s very useful for me,  and I am completely satisfied with your website.  All comments and articles are very useful and very good. Your blog is very attention-grabbing. I am loving all of the in. turn you are sharing with each one!…. Incontinence Products

Reply to Incontinence products