Posted by: *J* | 2004/10/26

Incontinence products for woman?

Please be so kind as to inform me about incontinence products for a woman. I have been living with Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy for the last 21 years and want to urgently find a product that would prevent me from rather staying at home for fear of incontinence.

Please enpower me with the needed information or alternatively point me in the right direction.

Your valuable time and expertise are sincerely appreciated.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

I presume that this is a neurological type of incontinence. Intermittent self catheterisation might be the best option. If your incontinence is due to an irritable bladder, there are medications which can help. Your best bet would be to see a urologist or a urogynaecologist.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Incontinence products | 2014/01/17

I am very happy to read your articles it’s very useful for me,  and I am completely satisfied with your website.  All comments and articles are very useful and very good. Your blog is very attention-grabbing. I am loving all of the in. turn you are sharing with each one!…. Incontinence Products

Reply to Incontinence products

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.