Posted by: Jax | 2008/08/30


Evening Doc,

Hope that you can offer some advise. I am a 23yr old female and have suffered with incontinence since childhood. It has been very embarassing going through high school and college trying to cover up a wet pants or the smell of urine! Im now fully employed and i think its about time to do something as i cant stand the smell of my mattress any more! I just dont know what to do. Have done Kegal exercises and make sure that i visit the loo regularly, but my undies are always wet!

Please help! What are my options beside surgery?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you consult a urologist, in order to find the cause for your incontinence. Once this is determined, treatment can be discussed with the urologist. Unfortunately, we do not know the cause and I am therefore, unable to provide you with any advice.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.