Question
Posted by: INCONTINENCE | 2006/04/21

INCONTINENCE

Hi Gynaedoc

I have a disk problem, and they say it can lead to incontinence, therefore I must do those exercises to strengthen my kegel? muscles. They say to isolate the muscles can be difficult, therefore I must try and get hold of the devices to assist. Well, from where? I found a "cone", but was advised to get the exercise balls literally. Chemist can't help. It probably sounds amusing to some, but in my case it isn't I'm battling with my back and related problems.

Tx

Pharmacies usually stock pelvic exercisers of one sort or another. They would have what is available on the market.