Question
Posted by: Rene | 2004/10/19

Inconsistant period (bleeding)

I have been on Triphasil for 2 years and 3 months now, and usually have a very regular period. For the last week I have been bleeding in very small amounts. This mostly happens in the mornings and evenings. This is strange to me because I had my period 2 weeks ago and is not due for another week. Please let me know if this is normal, or if it could be seriouse. What could be the cause of this?

It is probably break through bleeding. It should settle but if it does not- see a gynae for an examination

1
Posted by: Rene | 2004/10/20

Is there anyone out there with an opinion. Come on, I dont know what to do???????

Reply to Rene