Question
Posted by: Wondering... | 2004/10/19

Inc?

Just wondering if you're around, and how you are doing? Been thinking of you and the tough time you've had lately.. realised I haven't seen you posting in ages. Let us know how you are.

Yes, please convey the warmest gteetings and affection from everyone here

5
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/20

Thanx for including us all in the well wishes. & SweetPea, thank you for keeping us updated.

I was wondering too why she was so quiet. Sincerely hope its nothing serious.

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/10/19

Yes, SweatPea - Please give her our get well wishes. I have been thinking of her LOTS, and miss her input and humour here.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: SweetPea | 2004/10/19

I will most certainly pass along your best wishes to her.

Reply to SweetPea
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/10/19

SweetPea,

Are you in contact with her? If you are, please send her lots of love from us on H24.

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: SweatPea | 2004/10/19

Inc has been booked off ill for a while and will return soon. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Reply to SweatPea