Question
Posted by: drazzy | 2019/04/15

Inability to ejaculate

hi, i love my girl so much. but when we have sex, she cums more than once, while on my side i only cum afterwards, after i masturbate. no matter how hard i try cumming inside of her, i only end up tired, and i'm left to relieve myself with my hand. my girlfriend doesnt know, because i have never told her, and i always pretend to have cum,so she can;t raise eyebrows on my predicament. please help me, i need to know whose fault it is, mine or hers? dk-drazzy

Expert ImageSex expert
- 2019/04/19

Evening. It is nobody's fault. You need to figure it out together. Explore different positions, more foreplay, sex talk etc.