Question
Posted by: javed iqbal | 2004/10/26

in need of specialist advice

I am suffering from loss of hearing in both ears.Middle ear bones have become stiff.At present i am using hearing aids in both ears.left ear is 65dcb and rght ear is 60dcb.some doctors advise me for operation but others say that to use hearing aids is the best answer/i do not want to wear hearing ais any more. can you please advise or guide me to some specialist doctors or hospitals

thanks

iqbal

Expert ImageHearing Loss

"Thanks for your question. Will you please post this question to CyberDoc or our Hearing Care Expert? These experts will be able to help with the medical aspects of your problem."