Question
Posted by: Bert | 2005/11/19

In my area

Hi there I live in Pretoria in the Wonderboom area Nort, I recently started Ju jitsu but don't know if I want to cotninue you know any other nearby styles I can take a look at?

Expert ImageSelf defence expert

Hi Bert,

Thank you for posting. Thank you to Bent for giving those details. Then there is also Henry Holsthyzen
Email henry@hlano.co.za or Cell 082 570 8768. You can also email Richard Smith at urban_warriorsa@yahoo.com
For details on training groups and training opportunities please check out www.jkd.co.za

Please feel free to email me at morne@jkdu.co.za should you require any further assistance.

Kindest Regards
Morné

1
Posted by: BENT | 2005/11/21

JKD

Pretoria
Ruan Coetzee
Cell 082 822 7134

Pretoria, Laudium
Richard Smith
Cell 082 946 9991
CHECK THE WEBSITE FOR EMAIL ADDRESSES, THEY WONT LET ME POST THEM HERE.
DO IT BUD, BEST WAY FORWARD!

Reply to BENT