Question
Posted by: Mpho | 2005/06/29

In-grown toe nails

I have in-grown toenails in both my big toes, I have tried to cut my nails correctly, but I think due to my weight and my soft nails this is unpreventable, no mattr how hard I try I end up getting them over and over. I don't have diabetes, what can I do and how much will it cost me?

Expert ImageArchive

There is a quite simple method of treating ingrown nails used regularly by podiatrists. It is usually done in the rooms under local anaesthetic, it isnt a ver painful treatment, and it gets rid of the problem quickly and permanently.
Call the SA Podiatry Association 0861 100 249, get to a podiatrist in your area and ask about the price