Question
Posted by: In-Grown | 2003/01/23

In-Grown Hairs

Please help, whenever I shave I get in-grown hairs which, if not pulled out, cause very ugly pimples and sometimes boils. What can I do to prevent having in-growns? Am I using the wrong shaving technique?

In-grown, maybe the best would be to tell me whether you’re talking about your face, your legs or somewhere else. Please post your reply as a new question otherwise I will miss it. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Charl | 2003/01/23

Hi, I am a beauty therapist and have had very nice results for ingrown hairs with a product called Folisan - ask your local therapist or feel free to contact me.

Reply to Charl