Question
Posted by: TC | 2007/11/30

IN GREAT TROUBLE WITH HUBBY: HELP!!!!!!

i found out that my husband has been phoning a women everyday. He had intentions of going out with her but she did not want to. My jealousy got the most of me and I bought a new sim card and sent him a msg pretending to be the girls brother and advised him not to contact her as I am lay a charge of harassment with the SAP. A little while later he phones me at work and swears me? When I go home today I feel like he is going to beat me up.HELP!!!

Please post to CyberShrink.

8
Posted by: JEN | 2007/12/03

SORRY HUN, BUT YOU SAY HE CALLED YOU AT WORK, HOW DID HE FIND OUT IT WAS YOU

Reply to JEN
Posted by: Ms know-it-all | 2007/12/03

DENY!!! DENY!!! DENY!!!

The cheat has no way of linking the sim to you. Secondly play the innocent with regards to him foning you, you have not done a darn thing wrong, he is the one that "almost" cheated not you. And are you sure that this one you found out about is the only one?????

Been there, done that got the t-shirt, Play the playa and beat him at his own game. Don't allow yourself to be guilty, if he beats you...arrest his ass!

Don't be defensive, be offensive, go with your instinct.

Oh and one more thing don't humble yourself no matter what!

Reply to Ms know-it-all
Posted by: Ms D | 2007/12/03

He's the one doing wrong not you, your duty is to make sure that there's peace,happiness,Love and joy in your house. Dont open a gap between the two of you,even if you suspect something keep quiet,observe and if you find that there is something wrong going on in your house, first make a joke/comment (in general) and check whats gona b his response, thats when you can express your feelings because it will be an open and fair discussion. Dont let anger,fustration,jeolus take control over your affair.

Also try to be humble no matter how difficult the situation may be. Find ways to make him appreciate,Love you even more.

Reply to Ms D
Posted by: leave! | 2007/12/02

don't do whatever "done that" says. u don't have to work that hart to keep a man. if he wants to be around, he'll be around & from what u say, he doesn't sound like he's worth being kept by u. his behaviour is abusive and u need to leave.

Reply to leave!
Posted by: qwed | 2007/12/01

did u even check who she is or if she has a brother?

its obvious if she doesnt, then the only other person it could be is you.

u need to handle these things delicately.

Reply to qwed
Posted by: Done that... | 2007/12/01

My dear , u need to relax, get rid of the sim, there no way of him linking u to it soo act as if u have no idea wat happened.

U need to spend more time wid him, talk n listen to him. have fun. the fact that he is calling her give the impression that hes got sumthing on his mind n cant talk to u or finds it difficult. i know cos i have the same problem, u cant relax or relate to a spouse but u can with a stranger cos u dont need to worry bout a big fite etc. so go out get ur hair done, impress the man, then go out with him n have a blast. it should help.

Reply to Done that...
Posted by: buddy | 2007/11/30

Sweetie you need to learn how to turn the tables arround. He was the one that almost cheated not you. Let him Know that Jail isn't that fare if he lay a Hand on you.

He made a commitment in front of God. Why the Hell did He Marry you if he still wants to Play???

Reply to buddy
Posted by: ???? | 2007/11/30

are you joking ??

Reply to ????