Question
Posted by: tc | 2007/11/30

IN GREAT TROUBLE WITH HUBBY: HELP!!!!!!

i found out that my husband has been phoning a women everyday. He had intentions of going out with her but she did not want to. My jealousy got the most of me and I bought a new sim card and sent him a msg pretending to be the girls brother and advised him not to contact her as I am lay a charge of harassment with the SAP. A little while later he phones me at work and swears me? When I go home today I feel like he is going to beat me up.HELP!!!

If you have a restraining order, do NOT go home --- go to the police and ask for protection, and arrange to stay with a friend or family member until this situation can be cleared up. And call POWA and Lifeline

7
Posted by: Jade | 2007/12/03

Sorry about whats going on dear, but you are the only one who can stop the abuse. I was in the same situation before. He is the one chasing other women, so why should you be the one afraid to go home. It is your home and he should stop this emotional abuse and intimidation. Go home, he hits you, go to the police, then file for a divorce. Its not worth it, life is too short, ENJOY IT

Reply to Jade
Posted by: angie | 2007/12/02

TC, get out of the marriage. U shouldn't be afraid of another human being like that; especially one you live and sleep with under the same roof. It's not fair to you - you're an adult, not his child that he can intimidate and have so much power over. Free yourself.

Reply to angie
Posted by: anon | 2007/11/30

You must contact POWA. Give Lifeline a call now tel no above.
Why stay with a cheating abusive man.

Reply to anon
Posted by: TC | 2007/11/30

YES UNTIL I GOT A RESTRAING ORDER BUT THE VERBAL AND EMOTIONAL ABUSE CONTINUES...

Reply to TC
Posted by: anon | 2007/11/30

TC has he beaten you up before.

Reply to anon
Posted by: TC | 2007/11/30

I KNOW ITS NOT AN ISOLATED INCIDENT... HE HAS DONE IT BEFORE... I AM SO AFRAID IM SHAKING... THANKS FOR THE ADVICE

Reply to TC
Posted by: HELP!! | 2007/11/30

What you did is not right but I can understand why. Funny how "they who stand behind the door" are always so aggresive, surely he should be the one who should be afraid to go home ?

You go home and face up to him and let him give it his best shot then you go to the police and lay a charge as easy as that.

If I was you I'd move out of this marriage, how do you know this is an isolated incident?

Reply to HELP!!