Question
Posted by: Dyl | 2007/06/15

In dire straights!!!

Hey guys, it’s been too long…

I’ve been sorting my move and stuff. The one stress I didn’t have, a place to stay, has now become a major issue. I was going to stay with a friend for the first couple of days, but that has fallen through the mat now. Can anyone help me with a couple of sites I can use to find affordable accommodation?

Any help at all will be appreciated.

Thanks guys!

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Dyl, good to hear from you again. When last you posted you where heading off to London so I assume you're in need of accommodation in London?

Ok everyone - HELP DYL FIND SHORT-TERM ACCOMMODATION IN LONDON!!! He's been a regular poster here for ages and has helped countless people with his great advice and fabulous support so any leads would be welcome.

Please help if you can.

2
Posted by: Dyl | 2007/06/18

Thanks, i've been looking there, got some good leads but you know how it goes. thanks Expert for you kind words, means a lot.
(",)

Reply to Dyl
Posted by: Caz | 2007/06/18

Try gumtree. (www dot gumtree dot co dot za) with links to UK sites.

Reply to Caz