Question
Posted by: dollie | 2006/04/20

in desperate need of.......

Hi All

Dont know if this is the right place to pose this question, but what is a single adult lady to do. I am now single again, been threw the hurt, pain and divorce, i am very vibrant, fun and i think im o.k. looking. But I dont know how to get into this whole single game again. In otherwords how to I start with the finding the casual fling and so on. O.k lets face it a woman also has needs and Im so ready now after all my work to heal that I see men lately as potental bed buddies. I know this probably wrong and I will never hurt anyone else's relationships.

Just simply wondering where to get intouch with more single people and where to get casual sex. I know i will be safe because today you cant take any change with HIV and so on. Was just wondering what do you single girls and guys do to meet people.

Dolly

Not my area of expertise, but I'm sure many of our readers will have relevant and thoughtful advice to offer you. Good luck !

2
Posted by: Tango | 2006/04/20

Try the dating websites - you will find whatever you want there. Take care.

Reply to Tango
Posted by: Loli | 2006/04/20

I think you should visit the Man Talk, lots of them and you will surely get help there.

Good luck!

Reply to Loli