Question
Posted by: freak | 2007/06/07

in control

I have this problem. If I am not in control of anything, I get really irritated. This happens with sex as well. If my b/f initiates, I wont get turned on and will try and get it over with as quick as possible. However, if I initiate, then it is a totally different story. Why is this and what should I do about it?

Not a fresk, but a highly inconvenient bad habit which will cause all sorts of problems in your life. See a good CBT therapist, and discover how to work out which situations really need you to remain in charge, and which dont, and how to let go and go with the flow when that's the best option for you. The person who insists on always being the catain of the team, come what may, usually soon finds that they have no team left.

1
Posted by: Dude | 2007/06/07

yea no team and an inconsistent vibrator....

Reply to Dude