Question
Posted by: Blommie | 2003/12/12

Impossible to fall pregnant ?

I was on the pill for 7 years. I stoped taking them and fell pregnant imediatly. My daughter is now 2 and a half and we've been trying for 19 month now but no luck. I've been on fertility tablets, counted the days and took the temperature and of course relaxed like everyonr tells you to do. What else is there? I'm getting desparate and implants are not afordable. Any advise will help. Thank you

I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist for further investigations. The commosest causes for not falling pregnant are not ovulating, blocked tubes or a low sperm count in your partner. All of these will need to be checked.