Question
Posted by: mimi | 2005/11/29

IMPORTANT INFO

I did a home pregnancy test and it was positve.The reason why i did the test was because i did not get my periods for 2 months.Now i need to know what kind of tests would i have go through to ensure that my baby is doing well and that there is nothing wrong.I also had tender breasts for the whole 2 and now there is water like substance coming out by my nipples.
How long will it be before i will show.

The next step would be to book with a doctor. He/she will advise you of all the tests that need to be done. Women usually start to show somewhere between 12 and 20 weeks.