Question
Posted by: Shady | 2003/12/03

Implants vs Natural

I need to know whether silicone implants are lighter or heavier than Natural boobs of the same size. Reason why I'm asking is because I have seen some pics of extra sized silicone boobs with no supportive bras.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Shady,

In order to prevent stretchmarks and sagging of the breast tissue and/or implant, it is always important to wear a supportive bra. Ladies, even with very small breasts, experience sagging if a supportive bra is not worn. Remember a picture is a once off event - you cannot see what the person does later or what they look like in a couple of years' time.

1
Posted by: .... | 2003/12/08

always remember most implants are placed behind the muscle so they will appear more full then natural boobs of the same size... Wel done silicone inplants will seldome hang like naturals...

Reply to ....