Question
Posted by: Tonia | 2007/05/28

Implants

I had breast implants about 6 years ago. The incision site is in the breast fold and I was unforutnate that I lost feeling in the right. (just above the incision)
Currently Ive been feeling pain above the incision site on the right side. Ive checked and cant feel anything abnormal, however I am still very concerned. Could this just be one of those old lady complaints due to the cold ?? Or should I have it checked with the plastic surgeon?

Dear Tonia
Let your GP have a look first - you will get an appointment quicker and it will be cheaper - if needed he can talk to the surgeon.