Question
Posted by: H | 2004/10/22

Implantation spotting

I ovulated on the 9/10 of October. Then 5 days later I started spotting. The sister at the fertility clinic told me it could either be implantation spotting or a progesterone problem so I started taking cyclogest. I have had "period pains" on and off since then but no more blood. I have been tired, emotional, nauseous, urinating freq.
The cramps stopped a few days ago. I just had a funny shooitng pain "below". Now, my AF is due tomorrow and the cramps came back this morning, they are gone now. Has anyone pg had this experience or am I just fooling myself? Is it pg cramps or is my AF coming? Will the Cyclogest sop it coming if it is meant to or will it come regardless?
I'm so desperate. Had a failed IVF last cycle and I just can't take much more disappointments. I can only test on monday and the not knowing is killing me ( not as much as a BFN will)

It is most likely to be your period coming. Cyclogest could delay your period.

1
Posted by: Nix | 2004/10/22

It could be. Implantation bleeding is not the norm, but not uncommon either. I understand how desperate you must be feeling (I am waiting for AF or positive blood test after IUI - will find out next week). I am looking for every possible sign that I may be pregnant. My doctor says that any pregnancy symptoms in the first 6 weeks are purely psychological (not sure how true that is).

My suggestion is to sit tight until Monday. Hang in there, think positive thoughts and I'll be holding thumbs for you.

Love
Nix

Reply to Nix