Question
Posted by: chocolate | 2007/05/12

implantation or/ preganant????

Hi ladies out there
As i wrote before i was on the 3 month injection for 1 year, My last injection was on 31 May 2006 , I was supposed to go on 31 August 2006, but did not go cause I want to have a baby. I started my period in Feb this year it was very dark until April.I join yourdays.com to see when I it will be my fertile days to concieve. I try it out, I am on a 28 cycle. In AprilI got my period since12-14 of April.this month I was supposed to get my period today but did not get it, but 9-10 of this month I was bleeding first day it was normal the second day it was very very light, but it was not for the whole second day.
I just want to know is this normal or is this implantation blood or should I do a pregnancy test, but when must I take a test.

Any answers is helping
Thanxxxxxxx

Do a pregnancy test in a day or two. It could just be your cycle readjusting after the injection though.

Best wisheds

1
Posted by: milkybar | 2007/05/12

Hi, injection can take anything from 6 months to a year to work out of your system. If you think you might be pregnant the do a home pregnancy test early in the morning when you wake up using the first urine of the day. IF it tests negative the ask you dr to give you so you can start getting a regular cycle. Good luck!!!

Reply to milkybar