Question
Posted by: Smeddles | 2005/07/19

Implantation Day

According to an ovulation calender yesterday should have been my implantation day - based on this would I have a slight brownish discharge.

Not all women have this.

5
Posted by: Smeddles | 2005/07/19

Dear Angel 2

I went to www webmd dot com and under the health tools they have an ovulation calender where you input your last menstrual date and it brings up a calender specifically for you where it shows what is happening - indicates best days to TTC and when implantation happens etc. I hope this helps you.

Reply to Smeddles
Posted by: SLC | 2005/07/19

You can have implantation bleeding but only some women experience this. I didn't have any implantation bleeding when I fell pregnant so don't stress if you don't get it.

Good Luck - I hope this is your month.

Reply to SLC
Posted by: Angel2 | 2005/07/19

Hello Smeddles

I just wanted to know how do u work out the day of implantation? And do u have to get the discharge to prove that implantation has ocured?

p.s. sorry to worry u

thanks alot

Reply to Angel2
Posted by: Jessica | 2005/07/19

Not that I've ever had this :(

But I've heard that you can have slight spotting around these days, it could also only be a very slight stained discharge.

Hope this helps and that this is what you have :)

Jessica

Reply to Jessica
Posted by: Melanie | 2005/07/19

This could be implantation bleeding. Hope this is your lucky month!!!!

Reply to Melanie