Question
Posted by: Ricky | 2007/05/02

Implantation bleeding

For the past two months I had 32 days cyles. I'm expecting my period on the 09th of May now, but a a strange thing happened last week on Friday (CD/19) I went to the loo, I noticed very small amount of blood on the toilet paper an that was it. I'm not sure whether it was implantation bleeding or not. Another thing that makes me want to believ that it was it, is that my cervical mucus started shwoing at about CD/8. Please help.

Day 19 would be a bit early for implantation bleeding. I would suggest that you wait and see if your period comes when expected.