Question
Posted by: fnis | 2007/03/03

Implantation bleeding

If you suspect that you are in fact experiencing implantation bleeding, can you do a HPT immediately or should you wait for the day when your period is supposed to start? Am 2 days early and its much brighter than usual. Hopeful!!

You have to wait till your period was due to start.

1
Posted by: M | 2007/03/04

It's best to wait till your period is due. Implantation usually happens 7-10 days after conception, and not everyone gets a bleed. I believe though implantation is light spotting and does not last more than a day or 2. I am not sure if bright blood is the norm but you should wait and see. Having said that I tested 2 days early and got a +. Good luck

Reply to M