Question
Posted by: Katey | 2004/11/10

Implantation bleeding

I would like to know, what does implantation bleeding look like and how long does it last. Can it last for +- 1 1/2 days?

Secondly I would like to know if you get abdominal pain as a pregnancy sign - where exactly is it. Is it just above the hair line? Does it feel simular to a light urine infection pain or what???

Thirdly, I have small bumps on my niples, about +- 4/5 on each. Could my niples be preparing for pregnancy? My breast are also feeling very "heavy".

Please advise

Implantation si usually lighter than a normal period and lasts a shorter time. There aren't exact times.
Likewise the pain is not specific.
If you have not missed a period, you will not have any breast tenderness yet. That only starts later in pregnancy.

1
Posted by: ldt | 2004/11/10

hi Katey,

If you go down your screen to "search" and type in "implantation" you can see all the previous questions regarding implantation - it is quite interesting! I never even knew about it before I started logging on to this website.

Reply to ldt