Question
Posted by: Dawn | 2004/01/27

implantation bleeding

I check my cervical mucus internally and am about 10 days post ovulation. Yesterday when I checked I had some bright red blood from the cervix and the day before just slightly pink stained but nothing that is coming out onto my panties. Could this be implantation bleeding or do you think maybe I've just nicked my cervix and have caused it to bleed. I keep my nails short and my cervix doesn't feel sensitive or sore. I've stopped checking as a result but I find it a good way to know when my fertile stage is and when my period is going to start and do it in conjunction with BBT charting.

It may well be an implantation bleed. Wait and see what happens in the next few days. If you do not have a period, you could check a pregnancy test.

2
Posted by: wendy | 2004/01/28

There is actually alot more to fertility awareness than you think, like cervical position, mucus and BBT charting all which help to pinpoint your most fertile signs. There are alot of sites with information on it, webwomb seems to have alot of info so you can have a look there.

Reply to wendy
Posted by: tammy | 2004/01/28

Geez, are you supposed to check your cervix (ie insert finger?)? I thought you just had to watch your discharge to notice changes? Have I been doing it all wrong?

Reply to tammy