Question
Posted by: ADVICE PLSE | 2005/01/07

IMPLANT AGAINST DRINKING

My husband has a alcohol problem. He told me about an implant he would like to have done. Apparently it is some kind of tablet that makes one very ill when drinking. Can you tell me more about it. Perhaps give me a website adress where I can read more about it including the costs involved. Is it done in hospital or in the doctor's consulting room?

Advice, it is called Antebuse® and it can be done in the doctor’s surgery. I have no idea what the costs will be, but your doctor will be able to tell you. Let me know if you have more questions. Good luck.

1
Posted by: J | 2005/01/08

A friend of mine went for these tablets, it is true if you drink or use any product that contains alcohol it is not a good mixture, weither it be shampoo to sprays. So you need to check and make sure the products you buy are alcohol free. I dont know a web site for it, but they do it in the doctors rooms.

Reply to J